-
May 26th, 2003, 09:26 AM
#41
Inactive Member
nice images, Xell, are cool!
-
May 27th, 2003, 01:34 PM
#42
Inactive Member
It's a pity but psoquest.com has closed because of its very popularity. It had awesome pics.... snifff [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2003, 03:30 AM
#43
Inactive Member
Yup T_T
I hate PSOworld, but loved PSOquest >_<
-
May 28th, 2003, 10:42 AM
#44
Inactive Member
It had pretty nice stuff... too bad i could not get some more... Hentai,.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2003, 10:49 AM
#45
Inactive Member
I got lotsa the hentai, and a few of the good pics.
-
May 28th, 2003, 11:00 AM
#46
Inactive Member
I don't know if Ryuudo got all the hentai there ( i know he tried it... [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) that material should be online somewhere (if it is good...)
-
May 29th, 2003, 03:28 AM
#47
Inactive Member
The doujins are at E-hentai.
Ok, new queastion:
Are guilds stupid?
I think they are, they're just there for the people who can't earn friends on their own, and have to join a clan/guild tso the people in it must be nice to em
-
May 29th, 2003, 09:06 AM
#48
Inactive Member
Dunno i never played online...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks